Hotel sales CONSULTING
Remote Hotel Sales Support: Is your sales team prospecting to maximize your hotels REVPAR and Increase Occupancy?
- Manage and Support the Sales Department
- Weekly Conference Calls to Sales Department and Management Team
- Review Daily Arrival, In House and Revenue Reports
- Identify Profitable Local Based Business
- Attend Weekly/Bi Weekly Brand Revenue Calls
- Implement and Follow up on Quarterly Sales Action Plan
- Negotiate LNR Accounts with Sales Department
- Review Weekly/Monthly STAR Reports
- Review Comp Set Hotels and Opportunities to Shift Share
- Attend Brand Sales Meetings at Property
- Attend Investor/Bank Meetings-if requested
- Implement Annual Business Marketing Plan
- Analysis and Review Annual Budget
- Implement Front Desk Sales Training
- Identify Potential Key National/ Global Accounts
- Review and Support Sales Team with RFP Season
- Implement and Review Weekly Sales Reports from Sales Team
- Review Monthly Property Reports with Sales Team
- Conduct Sales Training based on needs of hotel.
- Monthly Property Visits
- Review Local/National Account Pricing and Room Generation
- Monthly Face to Face Meetings with Hotel Management and Sales Department
- Identify Opportunities for Account/Revenue Growth Through Past, Current and Local Market Accounts
Policy: Start date will be determined based upon completion of contract agreement.
Cancellation Policy: 30 day written notice after initial 6 month commitment.